Friday, May 29, 2009

Where Did That Come From?

Just got the final results in the "Biggest Loser Challenge" I was competing in with my friends. I've been leading the last two weeks, working my butt off (literally) and even managed to drop two more pounds in the last two days, but somehow lost. To the person who was in third place just two days ago!!! How does that happen?

I'm pissed.

Don't worry, I can hear you through the interweb. I can hear you saying, "but Hera, look at what you've done in the last six weeks. You lost 15 pounds. Started running. It's so great........Blah, blah, blah."

Bite me.









Apparently, I do have a competitive bone in my body. Not sure when that happened.

1 comment:

CityChic said...

I WOULD BE PISSED ALSO! Yes, it was worth the benefits, but please....you definitely should have won. Goodness if only you knew, you could have just starved yourself for a day or two to make sure to win! haha!! I love your competitive streak.