Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Say It, Say We Are Unagi

Five girlfriends got together for dinner and drinks tonight; three hours of laughter and $147.89 worth of sushi, beer and sake later they emerged from the restaurant. A few items overheard from their corner table include:
"Tight jeans fool you everytime; it's like a Jack in the Box."
"Pinch me off some of the green stuff."
"Was it a picture of the whole thing, or just the wiener?"
"I don't give a damn; scabies are just part of the fun."
"Shut your piehole and show me your wiener."
But the best overheard tidbit came from the newbie. Quite happily, it turns out the batteries provided by the vibrator store were just inadequate. She had an epiphany, switched them with some high grade Duracells, there is plenty of power now and all is good.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Thank God for Duracells. I'm sure she's got a big smile on her face.

Cardinal70 said...

Women--that's why men never want to be in the middle of a group of them. We can't handle the talk. ;)

UnHoly Diver said...

Yup, it's definite now, Dana...I love you.

BrewCards said...

"Shut your piehole and show me your wiener."

Sounds like a new Oscar Meyer slogan to me.

Oberkfell3B said...

I think it should be your new signature at CCH Brew!