Friday, October 23, 2009

Just What The Dr. Ordered

I love my best friend. Dearly. She was sent to me straight from heaven. She always makes me smile, gives me good advice, provides me with hours of entertainment and when I'm in the middle of a week of depression and gloom, filled with lots and lots of tears (such as this week), she emails me the following poem:

Hera is my friend
I will not Lie
It breaks my heart
to see her cry
Enough with negativity
suck it up now
or I will kick you in the pee pee
find a new job
this I say
you will be happy on a different day
trivia night will be a hoot
so get it together or I will poot

Just the laugh I needed. Love you bestie!



UPDATE --
It turns out she emailed a little poem to Maverick as well.

Maverick o Maverick
seems your girl
is in the dumps
kind of like oatmeal
when full of lumps
I would like my Hera
happy and fun
so please go home
and give her some


Seriously. I love her. Too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roses are red
violets are blue
she is one funny girl
but you are too.

The Wilsons said...

L O V E it!