Thursday, April 09, 2009

It's 2 AM, Do You Know Where Your Blankets Are

Thought for the day:

Does you have a spouse/partner/living in sin roommate who sleeps rather wildly?

Do they smack you in the head with a stray elbow when they switch their sleeping position?

Do they wake up from a dream appearing to be wide awake and talk about crazy, nonsensical things?

Do they curl up with the blanket like it's a teddy bear so that it leaves your half of the bed entirely uncovered and you shivering?

Maverick does all all of these things and it provides me with great entertainment. Okay, so maybe getting woken up in the middle of the night by being whacked in the head with an elbow isn't exactly "fun", but I swear three mornings per week I have a story about his crazy sleeping antics.

3 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Yes to all...except it's usually me doing these things...or Luke if he's in bed with us!

CityChic said...

I am a very peacful sleeper. The boyfriend on the other hand grinds his teeth!! I had enough of that after the first night - made him buy a mouth gaurd.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha Tony does the same thing... he always sleeps in the middle of the bed as big as he can grrr..... Although, there was this once time that i was being chased by a pack of rabid dogs... and I thought he was one of them and woke him and I up because I was hitting him over and over in the head LOL LOL LOL