Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who Does That - Part XXIII

A few nights ago while driving home from work I was stuck in horrendous traffic. This particular traffic jam was worse than normal and had me stopped for quite some time.

As I have noted before, my commute takes me past a very popular park in the city--a park famous for the ability to participate in various forms of aerobic activity. So there I was sitting in traffic alongside said park when I saw something completely new to me.

A man.......appearing to be in his 40's.......wearing a tank top and shorts.......running......while juggling three of the those bowling pin looking sticks.

Traffic would move me ahead of him by about 50 yards, then he'd go ahead of me by about 50 yards. I'd stare straight ahead at him or watch him in my rear view mirror as I sat and waited to move forward again. I was mesmerized. I could not stop watching him.

This video is my attempt to catch him on my film, but it did not quite work out as well as I had hoped. If you focus just above the rear view mirror you can see him in his white shirt and sort of make out the juggling motion. My sincerest apologies for the quality.





Who does that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you always manage to see these people?! I'm jealous you get such funny blogging material!!

PS--glad you posted a post! I missed you!