Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Waiting

As far as I can tell, the interview went well. I'm not sure you can really call it an interview though. It was more of a meet and greet than an interview. They said they had already asked me everything they wanted to on the phone, and just wanted the opportunity to meet me. That was weird; I'm so not used to that.

Basically, the whole thing lasted about 30 minutes; they just talked for about 10 minutes about some of the details of one department (although, more time was devoted to Thanksgiving than the job details) then they took me on a 20 minute tour of the facilities. A few times they said things like "this is where you'd be doing this if you were here" and it felt more like they were selling it instead of me selling myself. So I left feeling pretty good about it, but then I had a long ass drive home by myself to second guess everything. You know how too much thinking time goes. They said I'll know by the end of the week. So here's to hoping.

Thank you again to everyone for your well wishes. It's meant a lot.

2 comments:

Cardinal70 said...

It stunk! You're terrible!

Wait, did you want mocking here as well? :D

UnHoly Diver said...

Deb's fishnets and spiked heels put you over the top, Dana, I guarantee it. :p