Monday, October 03, 2005

Fever?

Once again, the Cardinals got shafted with crappy playing times in the Division Series. The first game is tomorrow at noon, with the second game scheduled for Thursday at 3:00 PM. Doesn't MLB know that people want to see this stuff, and the largest majority of people are at work when they have these games being played? ARGH!

I guess it will be alright, as I believe I am coming down with a fever. I should begin to feel the first effects tomorrow around 11:30 and then again on Thursday around, say 2:15. ;)

2 comments:

BrewCards said...

I think something is going around. I can feel it coming on too. I can tough it out today, but tomorrow I might have to take some time off.

Deb said...

Oh, pish. The Yankee game is on at 10 pm tonight. Talk about bleary-eyed!