Friday, October 28, 2005

Who Does That -- Part V

Picture this:

It's late on a Thursday evening. Being that you've decided to stay in tonight, you've just finished watching The Donald fire not one, but four interviewees on The Apprentice, and are settling in with Eeeeerrrrrr (pronounced ER by some people) when all of a sudden your phone rings. It's your best friend and she wants to know if you would be interested in going to "Ladies Night".

You, being a thrifty little devil, are required to say; "Psh. Free drinks, hell yeah I'm in!" Forget that you have to be at work at 8:00 AM, there are free drinks to be consumed. So you go with your friends to the bar, enjoy the free drinks, dance the night away and adjourn to your bed sometime around 3:30 AM. My aching head just has to ask ...

Who does that?

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hmmm...you do. I used to before I turned all old and decrepid.

Carpe Diem!

UnHoly Diver said...

30 years ago, that would've been me. Ah, to be young again..