Tuesday, September 13, 2005

22 -- The Sequel

Another year? Really? Already? Say it ain't so.

Birthdays are fun, but do I really have to acknowledge the addition of another number? Psh. I think not. So I won't. I turned 22 (again) two days ago.

Since everyone has to work on Mondays, the friends decided to take me out Saturday night. We went out for sushi and drinks, then we moved onto my favorite sports bar so we could continue the celebrations with the Cardinals game and the three football games we wanted to watch. After that, we headed downtown for some dancing and pub crawling. Good times. Sunday (my actual birthday) my mom made me her fabulous lasagna for my birthday dinner. My poor dad does not like Italian food at all, but he suffered through for his little girl's birthday. I'd definitely call it a birthday success story. Stay tuned for next year's celebration; 25 -- The Sequel^2.


Final thought......I hate Barroids B*nds.

2 comments:

Cardinal70 said...

Oh, c'mon. Age ain't nothing but a number. Take it from this old guy. ;)

Deb said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great celebration!