Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Who Does That? -- Part II

Pilot Inspektor. In case you didn't catch it the first time, let me say it again, Pilot Inspektor. That's right, Jason Lee named his son Pilot Inspektor!

Now this is not exactly new news, as I think the child is a couple of years old now, but everytime I see anything with Jason Lee I can't stop myself from saying "he named his son PI-LOT INS-PEK-TOR!!" Every parent-to-be should have to submit their final three choices for baby names to a committee of about 25 third party bystanders. That should be enough people to ensure that all possible torturous, playground nicknames are thought of and, therefore, prevented.

We all know about Apple Martin, Coco Cox and even Jett Travolta, but I'm not just picking on celebrities here. Normal people name their kids stupid stuff too. I went to school with a kid named after a faulty car part. No lies. Nothing but the truth here. His namesake was a faulty car part!

Who does that?

No comments: