Monday, September 05, 2005

Football? Really?

I signed up here almost a year ago, when I was attempting to leave a comment on my friend Whitney's Blog, with the intentions of starting my own blog but never started posting. So here we are eleven months later and, having been inspired by my CCH counterparts (C70, NJ, and Brew), I've finally decided I'm going to give it a go. Hopefully, I'll keep it up.

I'm watching the Miami/Florida State game. Right now FSU is on top 10-7 with five minutes to go in the third quarter. I'm rooting for the Noles in this one.


I've spent a good deal of time watching football this weekend, albeit with mixed emotions. I love football, especially college football, so I am uber excited for the start of another season on the gridiron. But at the same time, it's still 90 degrees outside. That's not football weather! I so wish football would start at the beginning of October. Then it would go all the way through February, thus completely eliminating that torturous month between the end of football and the start of MLB Spring Training. Alas, we are stuck with the schedule the way it is, so I take it and enjoy the football when it comes.

Stay tuned. This blog will be continued ... hopefully.

1 comment:

Cardinal70 said...

Great start, Dana! Bookmarked already so you'll have to update regularly. :)