Thursday, December 22, 2005

Fat Pants

My bags are packed (more than 20 minutes before I'm scheduled to leave, can you believe it?), I've finally purchased some presents, I've acquired three bottles of wine, I've secured a case of Winter Lager and I've found my fat pants. Yep, I'm ready. Bring on the festivities.

Let me share with you a few wonderful holiday thoughts from the world of Who in the Hell is Eddie.

"There better be some of that beer left for Christmas morning!"
"Feliz Naviblah. ... In American that means Christmas in Mexican."

Even though you won't get the pleasure of sharing it with Elvis like myself, I hope you all have fabulous festivities and may all your holiday wishes come true! :-)


3 comments:

Deb said...

Have a wonderful trip and a very Merry Christmas. I'll be sure to toast you on Christmas morning with my beverage of choice!

UnHoly Diver said...

Be safe D... and Merry Christmas. ;)

Cardinal70 said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas (at least, the part you remember....) which is great. Here's to a new job to make the New Year even brighter!